We are Looking for a Grant Financial Officer15/07/2020
ACT is expanding its team, so we are looking for a motivated candidate for the position of Grant Financial Officer, employment rate: 80%.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Review of potential applicants’ project budgets during the application phase
- Verification of grant project budgets and analysis of expenses
- Support grant beneficiaries in project budget utilisation
- Preparation of draft grant agreements
- Administration of grant agreements
- Review of grant beneficiaries’ financial reports (salary calculations and expenses)
- Review of grant beneficiaries’ procurement procedures
- Ensure adherence to donor procurement procedure by the grant beneficiaries
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal financial and budgetary reports
- Planning of monthly cash flow for grant payments
- Controlling of payment requests of grant beneficiaries
- Ensure completeness and adequate archiving of entire grant funding financial documentation
- Provision of help desk services in financial reporting and financial management to grant beneficiaries
- Provision of help desk services in procurement related fields to grant beneficiaries
- Participation and presentation at instructive grant implementation workshops
- Participation and presentation at Call for proposals info sessions related to financial obligation, if needed
- Occasional in-field, on-the-spot visits to grant beneficiaries in order to ensure that financial controls and procedures are in place.
- Facilitating the audit process
- University degree in Finances, Economics or any field relevant to the scope of work;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in accounting and finance management of projects;
- Advanced level of English language, written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), local accounting software;
- Previous experience of working in national or international non-governmental organisation and/or national or international donor entity will be considered an advantage.
- Availability to travel and to perform field visits in terms of financial control.
See the full text of the job ad here and apply by 29 July 2020.